Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I make a bonsai grow bigger?

I got a acorn, and grew it sprouted. After it grew a little, I started training it to be a bonsai. It's been about a month or two now, and I want it to grow bigger. I have it in a shallower pot to stunt it's growth, it's wired, and I also have it in a glass box over it to keep out bugs, and to keep everything humid. I want it to grow bigger, and then turn it back into 'bonsai-traing mode'. How do I grow it bigger?|||Oaks can make nice bonsai trees, their leaves will develop in the correct proportions but to a much smaller size.





Grow it in a larger pot and giving regular plant feed, it should grow proprtionally larger. To keep it at that size just clip any root growth coming outside the pot and change the compost + clip back roots before repotting.





Stuart.

No comments:

Post a Comment