Saturday, November 19, 2011

How Often Should I Water My Bonsai Tree?

It Is A Fujian Tea Tree.


How often should i water it (like how may times a day?)


And how many hours between each watering? (10-12 hours?)





How often should i mist it as well, and how many times per day?





It is an indoor Bonsai tree, kept in indirect sunlight. I keep the temperature in the house at about 70 degrees, which is the bonsai's desirable temperature.|||All my bonsai's have done best outdoors in a covered area. Any I have brought indoors have "kick the bucket" on me. You can water way to much. The problem is that we do not know where you live. If I guess and say treat it like you would like to be treated, that should not be to far off. Good luck and hit the library and see what you may find.|||syringe the leaves several times a day. Seriously, bonsai is a serious commitment, you may want to try portalacaria or elephant bush plant because you seem to be suffering under the dillusion that bonsai plants are indoor projects. bonsai desire temps that are close to their natural temp.|||every 5 years,

No comments:

Post a Comment