Saturday, November 19, 2011

How would I go about buying a bonsai tree?

I live in Halifax, NS, Canada, and I wanted to buy a bonsai tree for my mother. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy one?|||Here's one that ships bonsai trees to Canada:





http://www.citycenterflorists.com/floris鈥?/a>





GOOD LUCK!|||The only Canadian place I know that uses real bonsai soil is www.bonsaigarden.ca. I've had one of their trees for over a year and it's been really healthy the whole time. I haven't had to worry about over watering at all, which is priceless.

Report Abuse


|||Go to bonsaicanada.com and ask the question there.





We have a few halifax area members and they can point you to reputable places, not places that sell "mallsai"





That site can also provide answers to any other bonsai related questions you have|||Hi fellow Maritimer ! You can get one in Canada. In Halifax call: 1-888-321-ROSE or online : www.hugeflowerdelivery.com Scroll down the page to "Major Cities". Halifax is close to the bottom of the first column. If you don't have luck with them, call a few garden centres. A little tip: It's pronounced "bone-sai" not "bon-sai". Good Luck|||Hi, i suggest a great site with plenty of Issues related to your home and garden and everything around it. it also provide clear and accurate answer to many common questions.





http://garden.sitesled.com/





I am sure that you can get your answers in this website.





Good Luck and Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment