Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I prevent mold from growing on my bonsai tree?

I bought a bonsai tree from meijers,please dont remind me of how stupid it was to buy it from there,but mold or fuzzy white crap keeps forming on the trunk and on some of the soil.How do I stop this from happening?|||Wipe it off with rubbing alcohol, you can use a q-tip or cloth. Now, to the larger problem.....you MAY have an outdoor tree growing in the house. First, we have to determine the species. You are welcome to send a photo to me at:


wchoat@american-bonsai.com and I'll try to identify it and send you specific care instructions. Meanwhile, you're welcome to read the Bonsai Care page on my site:


http://www.american-bonsai.com


It is much more effective to buy a bonsai directly from the grower.|||You are keeping is too wet.


The directions on one I had said to spritz it once and awhile.


Look up the care on the net.|||less water , more sun .

No comments:

Post a Comment