Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How to get rid of white fly or white mold on veggy plants or bonsai trees?

Here in Florida my plants are constantly bombarded with that annoying White Fly insect and the white, powdery mold or fungus on the leaves. It happens on both my vegetable plants, mini rose plants and my little juniper bonsai trees. How do I get rid of both of those problems?|||Take a solution of weak vinegar and water, wet a rag and wipe the leaves down. Your white fly insect problem should disappear (I lived in Hawaii and got these buggers on all my plants). You might have to do this several times before they leave it alone.





For fungus on plants, leave in the sun for a day or two, it should kill it. If left alone, the mold will turn black and decay your plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment