Saturday, November 19, 2011

What would be a good Bonsai Tree for Parakeets to hang out on?

I want to get a Bonsai Tree for my Parakeets. I was thinking of a Eucalyptus because they are what the Parakeets live in in the wild, but they're hard to find in Bonsai form.|||I think you should buy a bird gym for you birds instead of a tree. I bought a large bird gym for my four budgies and they all love it! they use the swing, chew the wood, climb the ladder, walk the ropes I think your would much more enjoy a play bird gym than a tree. Also the tree will die, and it might be hard trying to find a bird friendly tree, aka non poisonous to budgie.





You can find bird gyms at pet stores, markets and stuff also Ebay.





Good luck!|||Bonsai is an art form whereby standard plants are dwarfed to make miniature plants. Parakeets would destroy them.|||None. They will destroy it and you will be out a relatively expensive plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment