Sunday, November 13, 2011

Is the use of bonsai beneficial for the feng shui of the home?

I would like to make a little bonsai garden in a corner of my home, but I've heard that using bonsai trees is not good for the feng shui of the home because they bring a bad energy due to being dwarfed.


So far, although I tried, I haven't encountered any data to prove this wrong nor right.





I would really appreciate some resources to any of your answers.





Thank you in advance.|||I can't find anything specifically on bonsai being bad for feng shui either.





I'd say if your follow your other feng shui principles in placement and maintenance, you'll probably be fine.





Bonsai do take a considerable amount of care, especially relating to watering as they have such limited root systems. I suggest reading up on Bonsai care and starting with only one or two plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment